Expansion Tanks: SPECIFICATIONS
- Designed and constructed per ASME Code Section VIII, Div. 1.
- Construction: Carbon Steel with exterior red oxide primer finish
- Standard Design Pressure and Temperature: 125 psi @ 240°F (862 kPa @ 116°C) Max.
- Registered with the National Board of Pressure Vessel Manufacturers
- U-1A Data Report • Bladder type for permanent separation of air and water.
- Water expands into bladder, air pre-charge on shell side.
- Bladder – Heavy Duty Butyl, removable for inspection.
- Suitable for Vertical or Horizontal Installation